Sunday, May 15, 2011

online dating

You know it is pretty pitiful when you have to ask your kids how it's done...

I had not been divorced a few months when Justin and Sarah sat me down and said come on....I had signed up for e-harmony but had not done anything with it...Sarah said...OK lets look at these guys...I was sooooo embarrassed...and then she told me how she picked Justin out of her line up of guys...I hate to say she felt sorry for him....but....truth is...it was a horrible picture....and today they are a great couple...with a little one and lots of love...

So we looked at the guys one by one and she said right here and now you are going to send them a message...so I did that day but it didn't take me long to unsubscribe to e-harmony...I am so uncomfortable doing this...this is not me...yikes!

Both of my sons met their wives online...so I know there is something to this...but maybe not for me.
I am so out of the dating game...and I am very bossy, opinionated and the list is long.  I talk entirely too much and I am a liberal Democrat who loves Obama...boy my options are very slim.  But you never know what you'll come across...maybe a good conservative Republican...should make for some good dinner conversation!
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment