Monday, May 23, 2011

life suckers

We all know those kind of people.  The kind of people that just suck the life right out of you.  When you are around them you can feel all of the happy drain right out of you...They call on the phone and you cringe and find excuses not to answer the phone.

I hope like heck that I am not a life sucker to other people.  How sad you must be. 

Every day you get to make a concious choice whether to be happy and fun or to be sad and nasty.  I vote for happy and fun...What in life is so bad that you make all around you miserable? 

I know some of those people...there is always one in every crowd, work, church, life.
What constitutes a life sucker?  Someone who is so nasty, self absorbed, self centered and so hateful that no one wants to be near them...

I sometimes wonder what God would do with life suckers....he would probably say something nice like...pray for them...I know that is probably what I should do but...

I am making a concious effort to strip my life of these life suckers...so watch out...
you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment