Wednesday, May 11, 2011

little scraps

I find all over my house little scraps of paper with things written on them...A quote, a name, a book title, lyrics to a song.  When I drive and if I hear something I write it down...so I have little scraps of paper all over my car.  They are everywhere. In my purse, by my bed, in pockets.

They are ideas for this blog...when I started I never thought I would go longer than about five posts...that was about all I had to say...but I have found it is the best therapy ever.  I always have something to say!  I have always journaled but this is so different.  Why would anyone want to read what I have to say?  Why would anyone listen to me?

I remember the first time a summer college student came back to me and said...You told me to do this and I did...I just wanted to scream at them "Why did you listen to me?  Don't do that!"  It is scary to think someone may follow my advice. 

Little scraps of paper hold treasures just like the little bits of wisdom we get from God.  Those "aha" moments...you know when you hear exactly what you need to hear....at just the right time...those God moments...when everything just makes sense. 

I love God moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment