Monday, May 23, 2011

I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
   your young men will see visions,
Acts 2:17
Last night there was a praise and worship service at church.  It was a very busy day for our youth at church but I was asked several days ago if our youth would lead the service and agreed when told it was very laid back and not much planning was needed.

Many of our youth were at the Show Choir dinner theater but three girls and Preston took on the challenge.
What a night it was!!  I think everyone there was so touched by all of it.  God was in this place.  How many adults let alone young people will get up and testify to God's power in their life?  We had two that shared their faith.  What a powerful message.

The music was special.  Catherine, Caroline and Claire sang a song and Caroline followed it with signing to special music. 

I love all of our kids, they always make us all stand a little taller and see hope for the future.  But tonight they were our church.  They were God in our midst.  How special is that?
Lora and I agree we are so blessed by what we get from these kids.

God blesses us everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment