Friday, March 18, 2011

blog fodder

Any time something happens in my life...Nick will laugh and say...more blog fodder!!

It is funny how you can see God in anything...
You can see his handiwork in many places and see his humor in places, too.

Does everyone see it this way?
Does everyone see God making moves with their lives?

I have started writing down blog ideas...things that I can tie to God and things that make me think of God.

My list right now includes:
bubble baths
prostrate on the ground
big days
going global
the tractor
bitterness
don't want to work anymore
Grace U2
Words with Friends
It happened to me

Some times I use these ideas and sometimes I start with one idea and go off in a completely different direction.  It is those times when I know God has the pen...when God has the key board. 
The amazing thing about this blog...the ease at which it comes...the direction that it takes...the things I say and then look at and say "wow" where did that come from?!

I just added : pillows and girls night out with Taylor and Jenn

Look for your own God fodder and you may be surprised the places you see God...in the every day and in the mundane, in the humor and in the sadness...God is always there. We can't hide from or walk away from God because he knows what we are up to and what we don't want people to know...what we try to hide from others.  Every action has a reaction.  Our choices have consequences.  One day we will all stand before God and answer for the way we've acted and the way we haven't acted. 

There is a lot of work to be done here.  There is a lot of word to spread. So get busy, get out there and look for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment