Thursday, March 24, 2011

white pants and dogs




White  pants and dogs don't go together...I love a deal...I love to shop...I am a clothes horse.
So, I found this pair of winter white pants for 99 cents...that's right...what a deal...I always say I could roll in the dirt with them for that price...I can't travel by the Coldwater Creek outlet without stopping...I find great deals.

So I am looking all spiffy...

First thing when I come home from anywhere is I bolt for the door and let out five squirming fur bodies...

Remember lil' Guy?  First think he does after he uses the bathroom is barrel as fast as he can and jumps on me...I saw him coming...I saw him running at full bore...all I could do it turn to the side...

It had rained the night before...
Do I need to say more...down the side of the pants...white pants...mud...

That's when I question why I have dogs...but one look in those cute puppy eyes and that lopsided puppy grin...who can resist...(Nick will love that response to his arch nemesis)

Sin is sortta like that...we are pure and white...and we keep getting really muddy with all that sin...one look in our cute lil' human eyes and our sweet lil' human smile and God forgives...thanks to his son who hung on a cross.

Just like lil' guy...we keep doing it over and over...it's a daily thing..

I keep saying, One day I'll spend time with him and break him of this bad behavior...I am sure God says that too...One day she'll learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment