Wednesday, March 9, 2011

mouse wars

I talk all of the time about the mouse wars that start at my house with the beginning of the cold weather and may end at spring time...this year in the early months...it was hell...i was battling and they were winning...when I opened my vanity in the bathroom and there was one spread eagle and snoozing on my towels...I knew it was time to start the annihilation of these beasts!

 I recently forgot about the trap under my vanity and the other night the dogs were standing outside that bedroom door staring..I opened the door and they headed straight to the bathroom and stared at the vanity...there was a mouse in the trap...over this winter I killed a total of at least 8 mice.

They freak me out!!  I was on the hunt...they did me wrong...when I reached into the dog treats and there was one so full of dog biscuit he couldn't move, I knew I had been invaded.  I had to go on the offensive.

Just like those mice I consider my relationship with Mark war right now...but why?
Hebrews 10:30 tell us:
For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people."
Who do I think I am judging Mark?  Do I think God won't be hard enough on him? Do I think God will be too soft? Do I think I am better than God? I know I don't see the big picture and God does.

Proverbs 20:22 tell us:  Don't say, "I will get even for this wrong." Wait for the LORD to handle the matter.  That should bring me great peace...God will take care of this.  Let him do his job...Move on...judgement is the work of the Lord not the work of Kim McHenry.  ...step out of the way and let him do his work...let him handle it...

God thank you for loving me enough to take on the tough jobs...the ones I don't need to handle.  Help me to realize which are not my jobs to handle.
Amen and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment