Tuesday, March 29, 2011

going global

I love the stats.  At work, my real work, I am a marketer.  I market our state through every avenue I can from old fashion print advertising to the web and to social marketing.  I love to watch the web site traffic...see if I can tell where it is coming from...what brought it to the site...where it goes from here...what increases it...how much time it spent there...I love the numbers.  I can tell so much by watching the numbers.

That is what I love about this blog, too.
I love the stats...where you are all coming from to read my story.  I can not believe my German friends...Welcome...I check you all out every day!! I wonder what you see here...are you, too going through the hard times of divorce...I feel like you know me intimately.

I had only posted the first two posts when I got a FB from an acquaintance telling me she just found out her husband was having an affair and that day she saw my blog for the first time.  If what I went through can help one person it was all for naught.  If my pain can save your pain...I am here for you.  If my story helps..I am doing what I am suppose to do as a result of this trial in my life.

I knew God had a plan for all of this...as he says in Jeremiah..."I know the plans I have for you"...I knew God knew what he was doing with this mess I call my life. 
I think that is the answer...he expects me to help others struggling with the same thing...I will be your personal Sherpa...leading you through the mountains and out the other side.

So my global friends...visit often and we will share our stories.
Love and blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment