Friday, March 11, 2011

family time

This weekend we are all together...we are celebrating a wedding shower...it is our chance for time to come together as a family...and that is always a celebration.

I am reading right now...When God Whispers Your Name by Max Lucado...there is a chapter that addresses "Why Jesus went to the wedding in Canaan" and Max has deduced it is because he just wanted to have fun.  Can you imagine Jesus just having a good time..enjoying family and friends...cherishing the time together?

I am sure it would probably be a lot like our weekend...brothers, aunts, grand kids all mixed together.  Lots of talk, lots of history, lots of love...

I won't be writing for the next fee days (unless I have a lot to say about some of them) as I enjoy this family time!

Families are a blessing...this family has loved me through this whole thing..home is where I came when I first found out...home is where you come when you are hurting...home...

Families are blessings...amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment