Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Words with Friends

I am hooked...I love it!...I cheat...I have scrabble solver...not all the time!
If you live under a rock and don't know what it is...Words with Friends is your phone's version of scrabble.  Right now I have about 8 games going on with family and friends and 2 games with people I don't know.

The other night Jenn and I were sitting on the couch next to each other, not talking and having an intense game with each other!! One would play and you would hear "ARGGG" "What" "How did you get that many"

Even my grandson Zack plays Words with Friends. Most of the time I get my butt kicked...but that's OK...I love it...

So, the cheating...sometimes when I don't see a word I will put the letters into scrabble solver and find words or the other thing I do is just try letters until you get a word....that's when you learn those weird words you didn't know existed...I do the morning crossword in our paper, sometimes I know those weird what I call crossword words.

Sometimes I cheat with God...I'll read my horoscope...and think my day is going to be great! (thou shall have no other Gods...I am reading about those Baal's right now in Disciple class)... Sometimes I will say "My God" and not in the good way (thou shall not take name in vain) ...the Sabbath is when I get my most work done! (remember the Sabbath and keep it holy) my mom can drive me insane (honor thy mother and father)..I sometimes run stuff off at work for church (thou shall not steal)  and covet is a whole other story.

So, the other day I talked about Kathy and Mark and the commandments they broke...looks like I better look at myself and ask God to forgive those daily sins I commit and work on me.

I always wonder, what about those sins I don't even know about...those things God thinks are sins that are considered okay today and I don't even know it's a sin. See the things that keep me up at night! 

There is no way I can be a perfect person...all I can do is try...work on it and be the best I can be and ask for forgiveness every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment